Monday, 12 November 2012

Exercise: Attemp # 2!

So I am starting my simple exercise "routine" again after three months absence!  (insert ashamed look here)

I got out of it with all my visits back to the maritimes since the end of July(3 times!).  I am back at it and as determined as ever!  I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT MY HEALTH and, yes, WEIGHT!  I am done with not feeling like I can go up the stairs in my own house without huffing and puffing.  It's ridiculous, I say!

I am hoping to get lots of encouragement as I am changing my life... since I am "stuck"(gotta stop living in the past and start making our future here!) far away from friends and family, I am going to change my situation... I am planning to start a craft blog and start getting out and doing more... this winter, my hubby and I WILL NOT be house bound... snowshoes and cross-country skis are in our future.  I am determined!  Wow, that was a long sentence!  I have so many great family members here and Ontario is amazingly beautiful ... I want to experience more of it!

There, I've written it down and that means I am accountable to you my blog followers(all 5! ;-).  You have to keep me going and hopefully, I will provide more posts to entertain you all!

Thanks for reading...

I love you all!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Sounds like a great New Year's resolution!

This country is so vast and lovely, we can love it all.

I am so glad you are here.